Popular Posts

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thursday 10/30

Thursday updates from sassy Ammy
Spending the day with Ammy and having so much fun! She is doing so well today. She is lifting her legs on her own. bending her knees and moving her arms. The doctors face was pricless he was so surpised at how fast she is recovering. I took some pictures today so I will post them later tonight. She is doign so much I know I am going to miss something.
We did not find out the official results of the tumor but what we did find out is that they are pretty sure it is not malignant. So they will decide the corse of treatment hopefully this weekend. It will either be radiation or observation. The doctors seem hopefull when talking to us.
I will try to post pictures of her physical therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment