Popular Posts

Saturday, August 27, 2011

This Friday Ammy's counts were low again. Too low to start her next round of chemo therapy. This was a little disappointing since we want to be done with this chemo and each time we miss a treatment it pushes back the ending time. On the bright side Ammy's awesome ChemoPal Jessie was able to get us in to Omsi for a free day of fun thanks to the children's cancer association. Steve had never been here before so he had a fun time exploring, and I enjoyed seeing Ammy explore and learn from the same science experiments I remember from my childhood. When we were down exploring the submarine we saw the jet boat excursions and decided to extend our day with a ride. If you have never done this I highly recomend it. We had a little history of the water front from Portland all the way to the waterfalls in oregon City. It was a lot of fun. Sorry there are no pictures but since it was not planned I did not bring my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment