Popular Posts

Sunday, May 8, 2011

This year was the best Mother's day I have had. My little one is old enough to be truly thoughtful, but still young enough where her thinking is a bit ecocentrical. This meant I got to spend the morning sharing in her favorite activities. We began by snuggling on the couch while we watched Strawberry shortcake. Then Ammy decided to make me some breakfast. Our delicious meal was made of pancakes and toast! She then gave me all of the paper flowers and cards her and her friends have been working on over the last week.
It seems like the last few weeks Ammy has been asking for more and more time together with Mom. I have loved finding the time to Just hang out. In the past I have let homework and housework interfere with the time i could spend with my girl. Through my stress management class i have really began to realize that this moment in time will never happen again. I can spend it looking at the past, worrying about the future, or i could choice to enjoy this moment and the ones i have in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment