Popular Posts

Friday, June 3, 2011

Ammy's new hair do


I am so excited to tell you all about another amazing company I have learned about during our journey into the crazy world of cancer. Angel hair foundation, which works with Mirage hair systems in Eugene Oregon, is one amazing company. With Ammy's hair thinning so much we were referred to Angel hair foundation which helps patients in Oregon and Washington to recieve hair systems. Jan who is the women who helped us was incredibly sweet to Amethyst and helped us have a great expereince. Ammy's hair peice comes at a high price of $2,580. Through many people's generosity we had this donated to us. I am so thankful for all of the people that are here to help with these things. I would never be able to provide this for my little one on my own. Now not only does Ammy have a new confidence and pride in what she looks like, she is extra excited because it is "Hannah Montana" hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment