Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 19, 2008



Sorry it has been so long since my last blog. Things stay so busy here with all of our meetings and therapy! Today Ammy had a great time playing with her friend sarah and I managed to get a few pictures.

This is Ammy after she pulled herself up from sitting criss cross applesauce. She was able to use the bars on her bed to pull herself up. She also gave me a nice dancer pose for the camera!! Ammy also told me that she was able to ride a bike in physical therapy today and is getting really good at walking. Everyone is amazed by how fast she is recovering. Her nurses and therapists are sad to say that she will not be staying here much longer. She is getting rather spoiled by them and is really starting to love it here. I think she will be sad to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment