Popular Posts

Sunday, October 3, 2010

We started this week with a fun family trip to the salon. I told Ammy when we found out that she had to get chemotherpy that she could get a pink streak in her hair. That was when i assumed that she would definately be losing her hair when her treatments started. That may or may not happen but I needed to stand by my word. The following picture is taken from my sisters blog. I am not entirely sure who took it but as you can see the gangs all here!! I am always pleasently surprised with how willing my family is to support me and Amethyst. Next on our Agenda was princess day. Ammy and I started this tradition a couple years back. Ammy's half birthday was on Monday and in celebration we got pedicures.
This was followed on Tuesday by the beginning of Ammy's Chemotherapy. We had a few bumps with Ammy feeling sick on Thursday and experiencing some pain in her jaw. It has been a bit hard on us all emotionally, but Ammy is such a tough girl!
Another great challenge this week... I started my senior year this week. I am taking 16 credits, and hoping that I am able to hang on long enough to finish this year with a decent gpa.

1 comment:

  1. Princess day rocks! I love you two. Hope princess A is feeling better today and you Princess B have a good week at school!

    ReplyDelete