Popular Posts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another week has come and gone and I am just now getting a moment to myself!! This has been quite a week. Steve will have put in 60 hours by the time he gets off in the wee hours of the morning. This means that we have not seen much of him! I wonder what i ever did without him here!! Ammy is continuing to do well on her chemo treatments and not really experiencing many side effects. We are all very excited that tomorrow she will be able to play on the playground and join in on recess activities. She has had to sit out of this all year long so she is very excited to participate. I was able to get myself over to David's Bridal this week and finally buy my dress!! That was super exciting. i have the dress down, the shoes, the veil, and am now working on the many decorations and getting my man down to the tux shop to get fitted! It will be only two months away tomorrow... yikes.. my cue to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment