Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MRI TODAY

Ammy had her MRI today and was so brave. She had to have them put the IV needle in 3 times before the got it in. She woke up at the end of it and was able to see what the MRI machine looked like. She was very funny as the sedation was wearing off. She was slurring her words and could not keep her head up. The meds wore off and she spent most the day resting and enjoyed a great dinner made by Beth of Ammy's favorite meatloaf.
She has a doctors appointment tomorrow late afternoon to find out the result of her MRI. I will try to update all of you as soon as I can in the evening.

2 comments:

  1. Tell her that I understand. I had to get a procedure done today also and I got poked 6 times to get an IV in. Oh yeah and many people here are still praying to Ammy. Also someone from my work gave me a bunch of amethyst rocks to give her.
    -Cousin Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We keep praying for peace as you wait and for wisdom and skill for the doctors and for more miracles! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete