Popular Posts

Monday, June 14, 2010

summer fun

My summer officially began at 10 o'clock on Thursday. I spent thursday getting myself packed up for the big move in a week and just enjoying being done! Friday was a very bitter sweet day. I had a very sad day as i remembered my Daddy's birthday. I miss him so much especially as i plan my wedding. I was very excited to see my neice graduate that evening. I am so proud of her and all she has accomplished. This girl has had a tough life, with many obstacles. It truly has taken someone with exceptional character to get where she is now.

Saturday Mel and I headed downtown with Ammy for the rose festival parade. She chose to work on a girl scout patch that included going to this event which was fine for me i love to go. We got to talking and realized that Ammy has only missed two rose festival parades during her little life, which was while she was physically not really able to go! After that we rushed off to Alyssa's grad party for some more fun with family. Got home late and met up the next day to celebrate cousin G's birthday!

Felt like we were running around all weekend long but i got to enjoy some fun time with the sisters today as we did a little wedding planning.. i have a bunch of projects lined up for my summer vacation. Can't wait to share them with you! For all my crafting friends we are going to be planning crafting parties if you wanna help.. wink, wink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment