Popular Posts

Monday, May 10, 2010

mother's day weekend

This year for mother's day Ammy and I got to experience our first Girl Scout overnighter. We had such a good time! We were able to spend some great time with both old and new friends. I am so thankful to have the oppertunity to have my child involved in an organization like girl scouts. i remember as a kid how much fun i always had, and now that i am an adult i can really see how they are helping girls to feel empowered and to lead their world to change for the better. Here are a few pictures of our fun weekend. I also got a nice surprise for me when i got home. Steve had some flowers delivered for mother's day since he wasn't going to be here. What a great guy!!

1 comment:

  1. look at you! updating the blog. Giving it a new look and going on campouts. Way to go sis

    ReplyDelete