Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 5, 2009



It has taken me so long to upload photo's that now my little monster has both of her front teeth missing. She was so excited that she had both of her teeth out!

Here is her getting ready for her ballet class. She was so excited to go, but then wouldn't dance when it was time. She is so afraid that she will look different from the other girls that she doesn't not want to try. This was so sad for me since she has always loved to dance and was in dance classes since she was 18 months old. We decided to take a break for a while and try swimming since she won't have to have any balance, and people won't see her walk!

School for Ammy is going great she is having so much fun and is learning so much. School is going well for me as well. My school was shut down for a few days due to the swine flu, but everything is back up and i head back to my classes tomorrow after a five day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment