Popular Posts

Sunday, July 5, 2009


Ammy had quite a busy day today. Her tutu (grandma on her dad's side) called and asked if she could come and play this morning so she was off to grandma's for the morning and I got a good 4 hours to myself which of course i spent with my new obsession reading the twilight series. After that we went to my old High school to watch some great fireworks. Ammy had a great time! She got to sit on a police motorcycle and enjoyed the fire trucks as well. Her favorite experience however was looking at the life flight helicopter and knowing that she almost got to ride in one! I have included several pictures. There's even a few of me which is probably a first for this blog!

2 comments:

  1. good job posting Beth I was just about to put some water park pics up. I will wait tell later in the week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping in to see me on the 4th; I am so glad that Ammy had a good time. It turned out to be another successful year. It was so good to see all of you. The picture of you and Ammy is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete