Popular Posts

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday

Wow how the years are going by! I remember the first time I held you and how I knew then you had changed my life forever! You are such a joy and I love having you as one of my amazing little nieces. Here is a little birthday review. Sorry no newborn pictures I didn't have a digital camera yet. Hope you enjoy the memories...

Your first Birthday looking out the window after having butterfly cupcakes


Wearing your new gardening stuff from your 2nd birthday


You and Cousin K at your family 3rd bday party

You and princess Alyse at C.C.

I think I used mom's camera this year so I don't have any from you princess party. however I took this picture of you a few months after your birthday and it is one of my favorites.


You have grown so much just look at the pictures in the last post. I am so proud of the girl you are. You have blessed so many people with your courage, spirit, and love. Hope you have a great birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment